How to Configure Hinovision LiveTracker2
for Facebook Live?
Hinovision Technical Team
Jan. 6rd, 2017
Hinovision LiveTracker2 supports RTMP protocol. It provides all the hardware and software you need to achieve Facebook Live in a single unit.
Once RTMP is configured on Hinovision LiveTracker2 and YouTube Control Panel, you will be able to live stream directly from LiveTracker2 to Facebook. This provides endless possibility for all kinds of uses.
LiveTracker2 RTMP configuration can be accessed through Web Interface.
NVR Model: LiveTracker 2
NVR Firmware: V5.3.0 build 160809
- Login to your Facebook Page, Click Publishing Tools on the top
- Click on Video Library and then click +Live
- You will see a pop-up containing your connection information, leave the Secure connection box unchecked and copy the URL from Server or Stream URL box
- Login your LiveTracker2 web interface
- Click on Configuration, then Advanced Configuration, Network and click RTMP tab on the top
- Check the Enable box and enter the address you saved in notepad, click Save
- Click Next on Facebook pop-up page
- You will see the Facebook buffering the incoming video, you can add Title and Tags to the video
- Wait for a few seconds and you will see the live feed in the preview box, Click on Go Live