How to add Hinovision IP Camera on
Milestone XProtect Platform?
Hinovision Technical Team
Hinovision IP Cameras are compatible with Milestone XProtect platform and can be added to Milestone XProtect via ONVIF protocol.
Once added, Milestone XProtect will be able to receive live video stream from Hinovision IP Camera, control PTZ function if camera supports PTZ. Camera configuration and onboard storage playback are not yet supported with Milestone XProtect platform.
Camera configuration can be accessed through Web Interface or Hinovision iVMS-Pro/Lite client software.
Camera Model: IPC374-AFM
Camera Firmware: V5.4.1 build 160810
Milestone XProtect Version: Milestone XProtect Profession 2016 R3 Ver.10.2a build 1654
- Open Milestone XProtect Management Application, Right click on Hardware Device and click on Add New Hardware Device
- Click on Manually specify the hardware to add
- Enter the IP address of the IP camera you wish to add, also enter Port Number (80), User Name and Password, Select ONVIF Conformant Device as Driver, Repeat this step if you want to add multiple cameras, then Click Next
You have to first Activate IP Camera before adding it to Milestone Platform
Default Camera IP address: 192.168.1.64
Default Camera User Name: admin
Default Camera Password: 12345
Always save the Password for future reference
- Make sure the statuses of all cameras you wish to connect are showed as connected, and then click Next.
- Your Devices are ready to use, Click on OK to exit.
- You will find the IP camera in the Hardware Device Summary
- Save before you exit the Milestone XProtect Management Application