Activate IP Camera with SADP and Add IP Camera to NVR over the Network
Step 1: Install the SADP Application from the link below.
Step 2: Make sure that either the computer/laptop is in the same network as the switch or the computer is connected to the same switch as the devices.
Step 3: The SADP application will list the “Inactive” devices connected to the switch as shown in the figure below.
Step 4: Select the “Inactive” devices by checking the box next to the Device Type. Create a “New Password” and “Confirm password”
(Note: It is recommended to use the same password as the NVR)
Step 5: Click on “Confirm” to finish activating the devices.
Step 6: Click “Refresh” before proceeding with the step.
Step 7: Assigning IP Addresses to activated devices.
- Select each device individually and input the desired IP Address
- Input the password
- Click “Modify”
- Repeat the steps for all the activated devices. The IP address has to be unique for each device.
Step 8: Adding the activated devices into the NVR over network.
- Make sure the NVR and the devices are in the same network
- On the NVR local menu, right click and select Menu Camera Camera IP Camera
- Click on the notepad icon next to a channel we want to add the camera.
- Change the adding method to Manual.
- Type in the IP address of the IP Camera activated on the SADP application\
- Input the password and click “OK”